Coco the Maltepoo: Coco's New Crate.....

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Coco's New Crate.....

I got Coco a new crate yesterday. This one is a fabric one, and can open and close up real easy. When it is folded, it is very thin! Thin enough to slip into the side of the closet. I used to use a metal crate for him (he only uses the crate at night to sleep) but that was VERY heavy to move from room to room. So....I got this one and it is very light. Easy to move around. I put it up at night and take it down in the morning. I am very proud of Coco too, he didn't bark at all last night and I thought he was going to. I was prepared for it! He was extra happy to see me in the morning though. They only had green, blue, and orange.......So I got orange. Its not up during the day so I figured the color doesnt matter. (Although I really wanted black)

Coco sniffing away at his new bed........


This is Coco's new toy. It's a flip-flop (hard to tell in this picture though) It is too funny. When he Picks it up, he wraps his nose underneath the flip-flop strap part. He likes to hold it this way.......


Looks like Coco likes his crate........He went in all by himself. I let him have a good hour or so "testing" it out before he went to bed. He brought his flip-flop toy in and got real comfy........


10 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Hey, that's a great crate. I wish I had trained mine for a crate. Neat little flip-flop toy! Have a good weekend!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 7:57:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Thanks Ragus ;)
I just started Coco off with a crate as a little puppy, and the idea stuck with me to keep him in it at night! Never really planned it that way.....
You have a good weekend too. this trip will only make you feel better about your parents "progress". Slowly...but surely....They will get there!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:58:00 PM  
Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Nice little "camper" house! Better storage ability and hurts less than a metal crate when you bump into it I'm sure!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like a pop-up tent. Cool!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:14:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

It is like a pop-up tent! Thats a great comparision.

OH believe me - YES - it is so much easier to move around. When I picked up the metal one, I would bump into the wall, then myself, and boy that left a few bruises!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:47:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Fancy Looking Crate....I like it. it looks like a screen house at the campground but yet smaller of course..LOL The flip flop is a great toy I am a sucker for flip flops as like Sandy...

Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:17:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Glad you like it! I thought you guys might like the flip-flop! lol
Dont you call them flippies or something like that? Cute!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:39:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Ya we do call them flippies....lol

Thursday, June 22, 2006 7:15:00 PM  
Blogger My Pugs Blogger said...

That's a great crate! You can let them sit outside and the bugs wouldn't get at them either. I like the orange- nice and bright!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:12:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Aww thanks! I like the orange too, at first I wanted black but Target didnt have it, so I got orange since this is the type I of crate I have been after for a LONG time. Now this orange is growing on me and I love it, it makes a statement :)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home