Coco the Maltepoo: It's Been a Hot One

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It's Been a Hot One

It's been a hot week so far. In the 90's and near 100. I can't believe last weekend it was cold and a bit rainy. My how the weather changes! Coco knows where to go though. Right by the fan. He actualy tries to *EAT* the air coming from the fan. Smart guy. It is so cute to watch. Is this just a Coco thing or do your babies do this too???

Sorry for such a short post.....My camera has decided not to turn on....again. It is getting frustrating! I think I need to send this one back and get a new one. Once it decides to work again I will be sure to post a few pictures of Coco and his fun with the fan!

Hope all is well with my bloggin' pals ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Bummer with the camera....Mine is kinda funky the past few days too. and Mine is just 2 weeks old. anyway Ya you got that right it has been just as hot here too! Our pool was supposed to be put in last week. we haven't Even heard from the company yet. My Husband is calling them tomorrow to see when they plan on coming...we could be using it now....come on over for a swim and Wine..lol

Thursday, June 01, 2006 6:42:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I forgot to answer the fan eating thing.... No , I haven't seen the fan eating but our Lab goes crazy with our vacuum cleaner. The allergen filter broke off and a gush of air flows out while it is on and he comes running and eats the air from that. it is funny, but gets old listening to him make noises at it so I let him do it for a few minutes then I tell him to lay down with a chew bone to play with instead.....
Coco must get all fluffy with the fan in his face.LOL

Thursday, June 01, 2006 7:47:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Ohhhh I hope you get your pool in soon! That will be just in time for this heat wave! Tomorrow it should be 100 degrees. I cant Believe what the high desert is experiencing......... probaly in the 120's!
Coco doesnt even pay attention to the vaccum anymore, but as a puppy, he sure did! He would bark and bark - I'd have to put him in his crate to stop the barking. He hated it.. Now he is OK with it .. lol...
Coco's face fur gets all over and covers his eyes after his fan time, its pretty cute. Then I know.. it's time to do the daily BRUSHING of his fur.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home