Coco the Maltepoo: Coco Loves Sports

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Coco Loves Sports

Here is Coco proudly showing you his Ball Collection. If you zoom in you can see he is in his 'Play Bow' position.......Knelt down and ready for me to play fetch with him. He loves to play fetch in the Hallway!

Pretty boy............. (Yep - Those are my feet in the corner! Too bad you can't even see the black dots! Geez...) I had a nail appt. today for a fill and I was very proud to show my nail lady what I had done on my feet. She was amazed! She laughed and said I am lucky I can still bend down that far! LOL

A Pretty flower in our Front yard. This one has hung around all Spring and now into summer. It is growing around the wood fence. It seems like a sturdy plant.....Great for those of us with NO green thumb what-so-ever...........

6 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

That Coco boy is a doll. He does look ready to play ball. Your house sure is shiney!!!! I love it.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

Don't you love his PLAY look? :o)
Thanks for your compliment! That was after some HARD floor cleaning........ lol

Sunday, June 18, 2006 6:10:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

There are those shinny floors that I love! Coco is such a great athlete! He is a fit as his Momma! I missed you guys..I have been at the lake since Thursday and heading back today. SO I thought I would stop in for a hello! Thanks for the GREAT WEATHER COCO! it is in the upper 90's and HOT HOT HOT! Whoo Hooo Great Lake weather! :)

Monday, June 19, 2006 5:50:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

Yeah, I am so glad you are back! I was getting worried there wondering where you were! I am SO glad you all are enjoying nice weather!!!!! Finally :) Now we both have it at the same time since it is hot here too - Yeah :)
Enjoy the lake !!

Monday, June 19, 2006 3:21:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

ya if I don't post it is because we are at the lake...I don't have Internet there yet we are hoping to have Verizon hooked for next season. we want to move to another site but we can't until the fall..so when we find our forever spot we will get phone/Internet access / cable so ya we spend alt of time at the lake so don't get worried just think of us having fun. although I do miss talking with you and Sandy.....You can always e-mail me too you know..Sandy and I always e-mail each other almost everyday!

Monday, June 19, 2006 5:47:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Ok well now I know :) You all enjoy your time at the Lake! Lake Havasu is right around here, a decent drive from us to Havasu(in Arizona) I've never been but lots of folks around here go. Ride Ski-Do's and all. Your lake looks awesome so I bet it is so fun. Enjoy! And dont forget to check in with your LAND pals every so often! LOL! =) Is Miles with you guys too at the lake this weekend? Give Willow and Belle a big hug for me...................

Monday, June 19, 2006 7:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home