Coco the Maltepoo: Toe Club (and more)

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Toe Club (and more)

*Toe Club*.......Willow and Belle's mom and I welcome you to join our Toe Club! Fancy up your toes and post. LOL Anyways.......I re-did my toes this afternoon. This time I used a metallic type pink and used black dots instead of white dots. Do you like the black or white dots better?? I can't really decide but I am leaning towards white. Although black makes them pop. You have to Zoom in to see them better. I made the dots a bit more "Round" this time too! This is one of those things Where you learn as you go.......

Here's a close up....................


Here is Coco sleeping against my laptop. I think he likes the heat of it while he sleeps. *Shortly after this picture was taken I cleaned his eye area. I noticed it is getting goupy! And I don't like that to happen*

Yes, you are seeing clearly. This. IS. A. CAMO PEN! I was so excited when I got it I immeditely thought of Lisa.......... We have this insane thing were we are crazy over Camo. This pen has become my favorite pen and I use it for everything. I love it. I am looking into finding Coco a Camo shirt for him to wear. He would look adorable in something Camo. Or maybe a bed with Camo print for him. Something! I have been looking but not much luck. Until........ (See below...)

I just tried Ebay to see what I could find as far as Camo dog clothes. That was a good decision of mine! Take a look at this
CAMO link to see what they have. Most of them are under ten bucks too. I have to decide *which* one I should get him...............

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

coco looks like a little angel sleeping on the laptop. Must be comforting and warm for him. I like your toes...that goes good with black capris or shorts! You and Lisa are too funny with your toes. I am not thin enough to reach my toes comfortably for any amount of time!!! I could never put details on my own toes....sandy

Saturday, June 10, 2006 7:15:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Sandy.........
You are too funny! You sure make me smile with your sense of humor.
I love that picture of Coco against the laptop. I didnt think anything of it when I took it, but now that I really look at, it looks so sweet. I will have to print it out. I do think the heat from the laptop comforts him! He likes to lay on my chest to hear my heart beat. He likes these creature comforts!

Want to join our Toe Club?? :o)
LOL
Lisa and I have a great time back and forth about our toes and camo and nails and flowers. It goes on!

Saturday, June 10, 2006 9:38:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

That Pen is Cool.... No kidding. That is great. I like the Black dots for a change. what if you do every other dot black then a white , Black ,white. I did my toes a cherry red color. last week so I think tonight I will try something different. Did I ever mention that Amanda has a camo dog shirt posted on her blog? Click on Meimei and Miko she posted it back a few weeks ago so you may have to go back a few posts.maybe if you ask her where she got it?
You are right...I do believe we have the same lap top!

your HP computer, Camo, DH, Toes, ect.......Friend...LOL

Sunday, June 11, 2006 2:14:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

I LOVE your idea for my toes. I never thought of that. I really like it! I will try that next time around with pink underneath. I bet cherry red looks great on your toes!
I saw the camo dog shirt on her blog and she actually had a link to where she got it. It was like a "dealer" wholesale type thing. I actually decided not to do the whole Ebay buying of his shirt because I need to try it on him, so I hope to find it locally! That will be heard! I keep checking our local stores but nothing so far. They did have a camo bone at Target a while back.......but I wasnt "into" CAMO then like I am now. Crazy huh??? I wish I would have gotten it.

Signed :
Your HP Comp, toe, nail, D.H., purple flower, *CAMO*, friend

LOL ;o)

Sunday, June 11, 2006 3:45:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Awww Bummer!
I have never seen a camo dog toy! I have to look too....I changed my toes tonight back to the multi colors...everyone asks...What Happened to your cool colors?? so I felt the need to go back to it again. Ehh...I will try someting fun next time.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 6:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home