Coco the Maltepoo: Nature

Monday, June 05, 2006

Nature

I know I'm a bit late in posting about our Mountians here, but it occured to me that I *should* take a picture of the Mountain....Since they are right behind our house! It is beautiful and if you zoom in you can see lots of detail.......


We have some of the cutest bunnies over here. Especially around this time of the year. They are out and about running around with Eachother. They are brown and have cotton white tails. Pure white. They are a sight to see. Coco will see one out the Kitchen window and go crazy. He doesn't like little furry bodies running around *his* yard. I don't blame him.....They run around right in front of him playing with eachother, they are asking for it. Sometimes I'll see one sitting right in front of the window. Almost touching it! The nerve....... Lol For some reason Blogger isn't letting upload anymore pictures right now. I'll try again tomorrow and post a picture of the Bunny. I was able to snap a shoot of it today! Finally........Usually they run away!

5 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

WOw what a great View that is!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:22:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I'm so glad you showed us that beautiful view. We all seem to be so lucky to have beautiful views around us. But California is like the beauty state of the west. The state is so diverse in climate that you can do from desert to forest of the evergreens....

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:53:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

I loved sharing our views too Ragus! Dont know who started it...but it was a great idea!

thanks willow ;o)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:21:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

I loved sharing our views too Ragus! Dont know who started it...but it was a great idea!

thanks willow ;o)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:21:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

I loved sharing our views too Ragus! Dont know who started it...but it was a great idea!

thanks willow ;o)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home