Coco the Maltepoo: Dance Coco!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dance Coco!

Here is Coco dancing for a Jerky treat..........All I have to say is "Dance Coco" and he will stand on his two hind legs and dance all around for a treat. It is the cutest thing. I have it video taped but I guess it is too big for Blogger to upload. Sometimes he will go in a full circle on his back legs. This is his "specialty". Sometimes I think I should send it into America's Funniest Home Videos!

Here is the Bunny out in our yard that I was able to snap a picture of yesterday. He is so tiny and looks like he would be very fluffy. He (and his bunny family) are eating my Strawberries though.......I put a little fence up around the Strawberries though so I hope it keeps them away from them! The bunnies are so cute to have running up and down the stairs in our yard. They run fast too, Coco tried catching one a few days ago.........And let's just say his Pride was ruined!

4 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Aww. ya all I have to saw is Dance and Willow will dance in a circle. What they will do for a treat. LOL Belle looks at me trying to figure out what on earth I am saying to her. She has only mastered Sit. She is a Pug in training. LOL
we have bunnies in our yard too. arn't they cute? In the winter they leave little bunny prints in the snow.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:22:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Aww. ya all I have to saw is Dance and Willow will dance in a circle. What they will do for a treat. LOL Belle looks at me trying to figure out what on earth I am saying to her. She has only mastered Sit. She is a Pug in training. LOL
we have bunnies in our yard too. arn't they cute? In the winter they leave little bunny prints in the snow. e snow.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:30:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

My Chichi and Tiny used to dance like that when they were younger. We would say "dancie dancie" and hold up a treat and they would get on those back legs and twirl around. So cute.

That bunny looks like the ones I saw over at my mom's last week.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:51:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Seems these bunnies are pretty common by you guys too! I think they are pretty cute, with their pure white tails, there are a sight!
Ragus- That is too cute with saying dancie dancie. I like that word, so sweet ;o) I bet they are sweethearts in their older age. They are all so beautiful. As I always say....Puugs age with GRACE! Your babies are no exception!

Tell little Belle that Coco used to do that too! He would look at me with a blank stare. What I did was when he would naturally jump on his hind legs, I'd say dance! then he kind of learned that was a "command" for a treat. Its all Coco though...I'm no expert! lol !

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home