Coco the Maltepoo: Flowers

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Flowers

Since the yard is showing lots of color lately...Here is another one of my flowers! This one is so pretty. It is pink with white in the center. Flowers just amaze me. I can take endless pictures of flowers and Coco!
Coco looking out the window. This was before he saw a bird walk by. It was a tiny little baby bird, just learning to walk. I don't think it could fly yet. There is a nest in the tree outside the window and just a few days ago the eggs hatched. So....we have a family of 2 birds and an occasional mom outside the window. I tried and snapped a picture of the baby, but even though it couldn't fly...It could walk...Fast! Every picture I took was just a blur. Anyways...here is Coco enjoying the view!

3 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Mmmmm. I see wine! Got any Good Merlot???? I will bring the Cheese and Crackers and Grapes......

Friday, May 26, 2006 6:51:00 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I love seeing Coco and flowers, too. I see that wine, too!

Friday, May 26, 2006 7:05:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

Ok...bring on over the cheese and crackers and grapes... ;)

Ragus ~ I am glad to see you like my Coco and flowers! They are two of my favorite things!

Friday, May 26, 2006 6:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home