Coco the Maltepoo: Food and Toes and Porkupines

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Food and Toes and Porkupines

Tonight's quilty pleasure for me was a nice bowl of Strawberry ice cream. No...I did not make it myself from the Strawberries we are growing in our yard. LOL It came in a nice box from the market. I got it at Henry's health food store so that must count for something!

Here are my new sandals! What do you think? I love them. Just got them last week in time for this sandal kind of weather. Recognize my pink toes with white dots? I did them the same way as the first time. Hey if it works...why change? And...The pink makes my toes look even tanner!


Sweet Coco playing with his porkupine toy. It is the ugliest toy in the world but he just loves it. It is so funny to see Coco carry this toy around since it is nearly as big as he is!

2 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

your floor is the cleanest floor I have ever seen!

Friday, May 19, 2006 4:54:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Oh thank you so much!
I try :) If I see a little stain I clean it right up.
Yours is just as clean from your pixs ! :)

Friday, May 19, 2006 5:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home