Coco the Maltepoo: Live, Love, Laugh

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Live, Love, Laugh

Well Lisa got me in the sign mood today, so this is my creation. Not sure if you all know, but my favorite saying is LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH. I have a few signs with this saying on it around the house, and a frame too with the saying on it. I am pretty proud my work of art though. I printed it out on photo paper and I am going to frame it. I love Coco's ear hair in this picture, in the air with a bit of a flare to it. So this was a good picture to use. With a little Photo Shop editing, framing and adding text, this is what you get.............

7 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Very Nice..very creative. Good Job! I wonder if you can get a frame at a sore and have it engraved with that saying? I know there is a store in the malls that have wedding gifts, birthday gifts yadda yadda yadda and they engrave what ever you buy, they even do Pens..I wish I could remember the name if that store..I bet a local Jeweler could even do it. Just a thought.....

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 6:47:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Thank you =]

Yeah! I know what you mean. There is a store called Hidden Treasures here and they do engraving on Pens, Picture Frames, Cups/Glassware, Plates, anything really....... That would be a really neat Idea.
I like the way you think!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:02:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Good job on that artwork! He's a pretty boy and looks good in pink, too.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:13:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH RAGUS!
I THINK PINK IS HIS COLOR :)

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:16:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Coco, ya that is the store I was thinking of Hidden Treasures. Coco does look good in Pink....
you know what they say...real men wear pink!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 4:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute.I like it. I like playing with photoshop too!

Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Thank you Marsha!

...Can you believe Elliot went home last night on American Idol????? I know you had said you would be said if that happened last week. I am sad....He was wonderful. I hope Cat wins.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home