Coco the Maltepoo: Contest

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Contest

I just entered Coco in a photo contest. I did some Googling for dog photo contests looking for a Legit one.

These are the pictures I entered... (you have probably seen some, if not all of them in previous posts) It said I could submit up to 4 pictures, so I thought 3 was a good number. I'll let you all know if he wins.... We find out at the end of the Month!

This is the little "Letter" I had to submit along with the pictures~

Say Hello to Coco Chanel, "Coco" for short. He is our precious one-year old Maltese/Poodle mix. We adopted him as a little 7 week old puppy. He is a joy to be around! Coco loves his Jerky Treats and Kongs. Coco enjoys spending time going on walks with his Mommy.

This first picture is my favorite.....



This was right after he was groomed....I don't like this one much, but they might like it since it looks so "professional".



7 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Well, Coco is a winner in my book! Let us know what happens. He is just a doll and makes me smile when I see him looking at the camera like that. He knows!!!

I miss Lisa's posts, too! I'll be glad when everyone is back in front of their computers....instead of out having fun at camp and at the lake and all that good stuff!!!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 5:40:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

A perfect 10!

We are back! long week away from Blogging!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 6:30:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

haha glad we were missed..we missed you both also! we talked of you and Sandy daily.....

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 6:31:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Sandy - Thank you!!! I will be sure to let you guys know if he wins. I hope so! But if not, that is ok too, since he is happy being his Blog's Model :o)

Lisa!!! Glad you are back!! I am heading to your Blog now...........

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 7:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Monday, February 05, 2007 2:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Red patent leather pumps

Thursday, February 22, 2007 3:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Indoor tennis ct Tire dealer business insurance quote Beginning lesbians Free verizon wireless mp3 ringtone Subaru impreza sti version 6 seats 401k account north babylon new york

Friday, March 02, 2007 4:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home