Coco the Maltepoo: MeMe Started By ME!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

MeMe Started By ME!

I always wonder where the MeMe's start. You know, who made it first? This time, y'all (LOL Sandy :o) don't have to wonder for this one... Because I made it! Enjoy reading mine and feel free to do this one too!

MEME Favorites~

Favorite season~ winter

Favorite holiday~ Christmas. I love the warm and cozy feeling of Christmas!

Favorite Color~ red

Favorite song (currently)~ Bad Day by Daniel Powter

Favorite nail polish color~ french tip

Favorite Dog breed (besides your own)~ Malte-Poo of course, but my 2nd would be a white Lab. They are beautiful. Or a black Standard Poodle. They are so regal looking.

Favorite guilty pleasure~ popcorn

Favorite shoe~ Flip-flops or any sandal

Favorite candel scent~ french Vanilla

Favorite sound~ waves crashing on the shore

Favorite scene~ the beach

Favorite place to walk your dogs~ down the street and around the neighborhood. Lets not forget to the fire hyrdant! LOL Thought about bring Coco to the beach but so many don't allow dogs. I'd have to check first.

Favorite time of day~ 7 pm. not so hot at that time.


WHEW! I'm done! :-)