Coco the Maltepoo: MeMe

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

MeMe

My MeMe~

I know~ all things are possible with God
I believe~ you can do anything if you set your mind to it
I am angered~ when I see an abused animal
I Love~ to get my nails done
I need~ to eat more Chocolate (LOL)
I take~ each day, one day at a time
I hear~ old songs playing back in my head
I drink~ Water and Newman's Lemonade
I hate~ pushy people and Chocolate
I like~ to try new designs on my toes
I am~ aware of the world around me
I do~ promise to treat others with respect
I dream~ every night
I listen~ to the radio
I type~ very fast
I think~ about what the future holds
I wish~ all animals had a Happy home
I change~ my eye shadow color often, but always keeping it a natural tone
I cry~ on 9/11 each year thinking about how many people lost their lives and loved ones
I am~ a motivated person
I leave~ junk food on the junk food asile

7 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

I need you to be my coach on getting motivated and leaving the chocolate and junk alone!!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 4:48:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Those were for you Sandy!!! LOL

We'll start classes tomorrow at 7 AM. We'll meet every MOnday and Wednesday After that! LOL :o)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 7:16:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I need the "chocolate police" to move into my house and watch me 24/7....I am a sugarholic/chocoholic and I need HELP! Thank you for offering.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 7:40:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I am more of a salty than a sweet...I go for Pretzels before chocolate. although we do have a great chocolate factory here....Right Sandy!
Coco I am glad you did a MEME too...I love to learn new things about my blog friends...I don't think I need a class on chocolate but can I come to visit??

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 7:50:00 PM  
Blogger Punchbugpug said...

haha, the chocolate police...are there cookie police too????

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 8:47:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Just call me the Chocolate Police from now on! LOL
All are welcome! Lisa, come on down! I'd love to have you come too.

Too funny!

I love pretzels too Lisa. The Hot Pretzels like at Fairs are my favorite. A good Midnight snake for me!!!

Punchbug- If you want to Join the Cookie Police Class... Sessions open this fall. LOL!!!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 11:51:00 PM  
Blogger Punchbugpug said...

I think I would fail the cookie Police class! Yummy, I love warm pretzels too. Heh, Lisa how about pretzels dipped in chocolate?????

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 7:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home