Coco the Maltepoo: New Blanket and Toy

Thursday, July 13, 2006

New Blanket and Toy

I got Coco the cutest blanket yesterday. It's actually for a Human baby, but I liked the plushness of it. It has paw prints on it too, ironically. Coco loves it too! He likes to drag it all around. When I gave it to him yesterday, he thought it was a tug-of-war toy, he grabbed it from my hand and just pulled! I put it in his crate when he is home alone and he grabs a toy and lays on it.


Uh-oh, looks like Coco doesnt like seeing another dog in the house! LOL


I also got him a new toy. It says Catch Me on it, he liked it for the time-being. Then today he decided it would be a fun idea it chew the center off, so now it's in for Repair LOL.


5 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Coco is so fashionable he has the cutest toys. I love the animal print......
I buy the girls real baby blankets too. they do the same thing they drag it around all over the place.

There are those nice floors of yours...your house looks SPOTLESS! what is your trick???

Thursday, July 13, 2006 8:34:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Oh, a blue blankie for a little Coco boy. He does have lots of toys. I agree with Lisa, the floors are so NICE!

Thursday, July 13, 2006 9:33:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Aww guys you're too kind :o) I thought since he is a BOY I probably should get him something boy-ish for once, instead of all the leopard girly things he has :) I don't know how it started, but Coco's Print is officialy LEOPARD! I love it, and there are TONS of Leopard print toys and beds so it fits good !
I have to be sure the floors are clean because Coco eats anything and everything. I learned that when he was a puppy, and he never grew out of it! He likes paper, food crumbles, even hair strands. I clean little spots I see througout the day too so it doesnt get too bad. I'm sure your floors are very clean too! I've seen yours Lisa in your post today and I dont see any stains either!! I guess with mine being white it looks harder to take care of! lol

Thursday, July 13, 2006 11:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, CoCo looks so good with blue. Both Bandit and Paisley's favorite blankies are the infant ones I got for them when they first arrived home.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

Aww Thanks, Paula!
It is so soft so he loves to lay on it. I guess lots of Fur baby Mommies get the "human" kind of blankets for their dogs. After all, they ARE our KIDS!

Saturday, July 15, 2006 11:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home