Coco the Maltepoo: Toe Club: Flowers

Monday, July 10, 2006

Toe Club: Flowers

This time I tried something new. Never done before! And I am proud to say it doesnt look AWFUL. Not great but at least not awful! This time I put 2 little flowers in the corner of each of my big toes. Same raspberry red color as last week, but this time I spruced it up a bit with the flowers. I'm sticking with this color, it makes my feet look kind of tan! :o) Close up........



This is how they looked before. Can you say PLAIN???

Hope you all enjoy my wacky Toe Club Posts! Lisa.... do you still have the Multi-colors on your toes?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Ugly Feet says: I am jealous!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 5:51:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

Oh stop!!!
:-)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Hey, that's cute! You are too creative with your polish. I haven't had mine done in a month or so now and I can't show any pictures of my feet without getting them done. Maybe I can get them done in the next couple of weeks and I might just have something different put on them so I can join your club.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 6:50:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Wanna come down here??? I'll do them for you! :o)
I'll call my Salon...

"The Bloggin' Lady's Nails"

LOL

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:09:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Okay you are hired to be my personal pedicurist! LOL yes I went back to the multi colored toes..in fact I started it at the camp more and more people are doing it...even my mother-in law! lol..

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:09:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Yeah!!! Come on down to THE BLOGGIN' LADY'S NAIL SALON and I'll do them for you!
I love your multi color toes!!!
That is too funny your Mother-in-law did them too! They are addicitive.....LOL

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:10:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I thought of you today!! I went under and through the creepy bridge and I saw....Ride the snake... I never noticed that until you mentioned it....so Every time I go through I will think of you guys...LOL I will call it Coco's bridge for now on. LOL

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 5:35:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Aww yeah :o) I zoomed in on that pic and that just stood out to me! I definetely like the name, Coco's bridge! Coco will be happy to know a bridge is named after him now!!!!!!! :o)

Thursday, July 13, 2006 4:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home