Coco the Maltepoo: Toys

Friday, June 30, 2006

Toys

Coco LOVES his toys. In fact, he has so many I had to give him a few shelves of his own to store them all. Here is Coco searching for the *right* toy to play with this afternoon. I was playing Fetch with him inside, to make up for our usual long walks we go on....Since it is way to hot to go for a nice long walk outside. If anyone would like to trade some of their cold weather with us for a few days, please leave a comment. LOL! What do you all think of his toy chest? Lots and lots of toys.......theres more too, on the floor that he already took out! He goes and picks his toys then brings one to me to throw for him. Too cute.


Looks like he picked the flip flop toy. I say Good choice!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.

Friday, June 30, 2006 4:49:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Hey Coco, you'd never know you are an only child with all those toys you have. He's special!

Friday, June 30, 2006 4:50:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Oh yes he sure is! He loves his toys...and I love getting them for him! You should have seen his birthday.......

Friday, June 30, 2006 4:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seeing I am not the only one that spoils their doggy in toys. I have a reserive collection of purchases they haven't even received yet. Never enough.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 4:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, for Bandit's sake I have to keep up with the Joneses......lol.
Where to find him and Paisley a flip flop?, Target?

Saturday, July 01, 2006 4:37:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

Thats great to see you give your babies tons of toys too! I cant relate to those people that give their dogs a bone on Xmas & their birthday and then thats it!

Yep, I got the flip-flop at Target..... only $1 !!!! ;o) they'll enjoy it!!! Coco loves it.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home