Coco the Maltepoo: Our News

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Our News

Mom, I'd really like to get groomed!
I know my boy, I know. Soon.

This is what Coco looked like on his last grooming.

Well, Coco is getting groomed this Saturday now by a new Mobile Groomer. He was scheduled for this Tuesday, but sadly, the groomer called me and said she had to put her dog down the day before. She was a mess. I felt so bad for her. But, it won't be long until Saturday and then Coco will be groomed! Yeah!

I will be sure to post pics when he is done. I think I will take a pic of the Mobile Grooming Van too, for you all to see, it is really a neat thing! And now that you all have a good before and after picture from last grooming trip, you kind of know what to expect this time. So it's not a total shock!

4 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Awww Poor Coco....another day goes by with out getting groomed. He is such a patient lil guy. so sad for the Groomer having to put he dog down...UGH! I cant even think of this day coming.....it is amazing the impact they have on you.
Ya take a picture of the van I wanna see it! we don't have ANYTHING like that here. Hang in there Coco your day will come soon! you are still handsome wether you get groomed or not to me!

Friday, April 28, 2006 5:21:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

Coco says THANK YOU so much. He said he already knows he is handsome though! LOL

Tomorrow is the Grooming Day!!!!!! Yeah :)

Friday, April 28, 2006 5:39:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh boy! Can Willow and Belle join in too! They need a Bath real Bad! pewww Eeee!

Friday, April 28, 2006 6:25:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Sure!! Come on over....
:-)


I'll give 'em some of Coco's Beggin Bacon Strips (when he's not looking of course!)

Friday, April 28, 2006 7:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home