Coco the Maltepoo: Today's Pics

Friday, April 14, 2006

Today's Pics

Weird overpass we saw on the road today. Had my camera so I thought, hey, why not capture it? I've never seen one curve like that before! Just after I took this pic, it started raining like crazy! (and hasn't stopped)


I took this picture of Coco today. I really like it! I found him just sitting like that looking up at me while I was on the computer. Too bad he's got red eye in it. I think I can take care of that with a little touching up.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting bridge, cute puppy

Friday, April 14, 2006 7:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In answer to your question on my blog. I have two dogs, a golden retriever and a border collie

Saturday, April 15, 2006 4:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dog is very cute! I wish I had a Maltepoo....

Saturday, April 15, 2006 1:41:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Not a bridge you would catch me going over.......EEEKKK!

Saturday, April 15, 2006 6:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just got a maltipoo and his name is Coco too!!! What a coincidence!!! However, we are in the northeast where it really snows!!! jajaja!!!
Any way... your Coco is really adorable!!! My Coco is too, he's a cream color and I'm wondering if he'll stay that way... for now I'm thinking about taking him to the groomer, but a little aprehensive...

Sunday, August 26, 2007 8:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home