Coco the Maltepoo: Today

Friday, April 21, 2006

Today


Here's a picture of Coco on his new bed. Doesn't he look comfy? Yep, this is a new picuture. And yes, he still has lots of hair. Because . . . He wasn't groomed today! It's set up for Thursday of next week now. His groomer ran out of time again today. She said she will for sure make it on Thursday. Her truck will be fixed then (she has a few and one is down) so she will make it. It's not her fault so we wait :-) As for now, we will enjoy a nice weekend, a nice, hairy weekend!

Also found this picture today while surfing the internet. It is so calming to look at. I love pictures - Both taking them and looking at them - So I am all about finding good ones and enjoying them. Some just get you lost in the moment!

6 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Bummer..poor Coco good thing you are patient. I hope she gives you notice that she won't make it.Rather than waiting around for her to come. When Coco's day comes it will be worth the wait I am sure. Hang in there. :o)

Saturday, April 22, 2006 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

this picture looks similar to the brook behind my house. I will take a picture of it in a few weeks... everything now is ugly due to the long winter when the greens grow and trees bloom I will be sure to take a picture.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 8:52:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

I actually called today and found another mobile groomer around here, so they will be here Tuesday. I just dont feel comfortable with the other lady anymore! There's your update :)
So he will be groomed and adorable Tuesday. WOW!! You have one of those behind your house? I would love to see a pic of the brook. I bet it looks great when it is all green around it, that would make a better picture than now for sure!

Saturday, April 22, 2006 8:56:00 AM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Ya it is nice to sit near in the summer. Sometimes my daughters take a dip in it to cool off in the summer. the Dogs LOVE it. our lab is alway in it. Willow seems to think it is a large water dish we walk over the little bridge to go to their Potty spot and she always stops for a drink.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 3:22:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

I love your new icon Lisa. How cute =)

Summer's ALMOST here. So your girls and your fur kids get to enjoy it ! Yeah :-)

Saturday, April 22, 2006 3:51:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Thanks I was playing around with...

http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml

you can copy and past this if you want to try it. It was fun. my daughters got a kick out of it.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 5:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home