Coco the Maltepoo: Snow, Here? Yep!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Snow, Here? Yep!


This picture was taken in March, but since I hadn't started blogging then, I couldn't post it. Anyways, you are probably looking at it as "just" a bit of snow. And, for some people, that is all it is. But for us, it was monumental! We are in CA, a part of CA that NEVER gets snow. So to wake up one Sunday morning and find the hill of our yard white was exciting. I don't think it will happen again though. One of those once-in-a-lifetime things you HAVE to capture with the good 'ol digital camera. Coco was alarmed by how cold it was when he stepped in it and he wondered, how do my Puggie friends Willow and Belle stand it all the time? :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

No kidding.........Green grass with Snow!! and to top it off in Calafornia?? do you get snow over there? Duh you must you just posted a picture...but is it normal to have snow in CA.? if you want snow you need to come to ~ New England~ eeekkk...too much snow sometime it is 3 + feet deep.

Monday, April 17, 2006 8:02:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Okay if I finished reading your post I wouldn't of need to ask such stupid questions......as soon as I saw the snow I jumped on a comment...that will teach me to READ it next time. no I can't stand the snow, I just got my snow tires changed to summer tires on my car...here you need Studded tires in the winter just to get anywhere...the roads are awful. lots of car accidents in the winter..lots of cars off the road..not fun to drive in.

Monday, April 17, 2006 8:05:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Hehe, don't worry about it, I tend to look at the pics and comment on what I think about them! Sometimes we just don't want to read to read it first! :) I found it very funny too........ bright green grass and a pile of snow. Odd to say the least!

Monday, April 17, 2006 8:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home