Coco the Maltepoo: Coco was Tagged!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Coco was Tagged!

Hi, this is Coco the one-and-only Maltepoo around here.

I have been tagged by Ragus Pug

Tell five weird things about yourself:

1. I love to chew my mom's toes.

2. I am scared of lightening and will run back and forth to hide from it.

3. I am the only Maltepoo I know that can walk on my 2 back legs. My momma says I am talented!

4. I like to sleep in front of the window to catch some rays...

5. I like to eat meaty foods. Sometimes my mom lets me lick her fingers when she's done with her steak!

I tag these fine folks: Hmm...

Murphy...
Belle...
Baxterman...
Bandit...

...Wanna play tag???

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Leah, I love that picture of Coco! He is really getting this fur long. Was he barking or howling when that picture was made?

Got to go work on Baxter's tag.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 3:29:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

He was barking! (For a Jerky treat) He loves 'em! I like that picture too. Now I have to start brushing him more and more as his coat grows in.......

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 4:15:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Coco Belle and Willow love the sun raise too!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 5:40:00 PM  
Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Coco looks so soft! Is his fur/hair had to brush????

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 8:18:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Punchbug......If you only knew! Coco doesn't shed but he matts easy without brushing. He gets these stinker matts close to his body that if you don't brush out soon, they can get hard to get out. I don't like to let them get bad. Right about now when his hair starts to grow in is when the Brushing starts to be needed! I had him in A Poodle cut at the beginning of Summer but it is now into Maltese mode. We trade off for each of his breeds! Maltese coat (like now) for fall/winter and Poodle clip for summer/spring. His coat is beautiful and I love it. But the brushing is a JOB! Coco doesn't love it very much either. I can't imagine though not having a fluffy dog, so it is worth it! I guess it's either shedding or brushing! LOL. I might have both in the future.......If I get that Pug..........Or a Lab......... ;)

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 9:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home