Coco the Maltepoo: Lighted Branches

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lighted Branches

These are the lighted Branches I got from World Market. Sandy...This is what I was telling you about! I took this picture in COMPLETE darkness, with nothing on but these branches...But without the flash you couldn't see much. They look best in person, in the dark. But at least you get the idea! I love Them. They are so pretty to look at, at night especially. I put them in this Vase...This is actually 2 sets of Branches put together.

5 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I love them!I have to get a set or two. I have branches but I have to string christtmas lights on them and it looks rather tacky so I tucked it away in the garage. I will have to look into the lighted branches...do you have a web site for them?????

Friday, August 11, 2006 5:37:00 AM  
Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Those are very cool.

Friday, August 11, 2006 8:34:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

THANKS!
Here is the World Market website...I couldn't find them on there anymore, but you can see if your store has them. It is a neat store. Many different styles. They have food too!!
http://www.worldmarket.com

Friday, August 11, 2006 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Oh, I love them. I bet they go great with your decor! Thanks for sharing that. I know what you mean about it looks great in the dark in person.

Friday, August 11, 2006 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

I'm glad you like them, Sandy! They do fit in nice here. Can you imagine them in the dark at night??? ;o)

Friday, August 11, 2006 4:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home