Coco the Maltepoo: My Wonderful Camera (Not!)

Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Wonderful Camera (Not!)


Hi all! Well...............No new pictures today. I went to take a few good pictures of Coco today and my camera did not turn on. I thought oh, nothing too bad, I will just change the batteries. Well, that didn't work! So I have no idea why it is not turning on. It's done this a few times before and kind of fixes on its own so I am hoping that will be the case this time too! For now, here are 2 of my favorite pictures of Coco. The first one was of him on his first birthday last December. We didn't have a blog then, so I thought I should post it! The second picture if of Coco posing for the camera a few weeks ago. I actually sent that pic in for a photo contest, but he didn't win! Some Beagle won (not that I have anything against Beagles, but up against Coco, he should have won!) And Lisa.........You can expect a picture of my toes once I get my camera to work! :o) Nothing like yours all colorful, but they are pink with, well, I won't say right now. Then you won't be surprised when you see the pic!

4 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Ok I will be waiting for a toe shot! I will do a post on mine too. let me just fix'em up a bit first.LOL
as for the table in the shed ya try that. you will have to post it you know! LOL
oh and the toerings I have sooooo many I worked at the salon for so long we just kept getting them in. so I had to buy them of course.

Your Toe Buddy ;O)
bltwj@verizon.net

Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:24:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Oh yipppeeeeee! Yes I will for sure post when I set up the table and when I finally get my camera working of my toes. I have a nice blanket Coco lays on all the time, so I can use that for his window seat. I really like this idea. I think he will love it!. I am hoping it will fix itself again.....if not, time to call the company!

Toe buddies :-)

Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:44:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Coco, you are beautiful and should have one against the beagle. Beagles are noisey. Sounds like your mom and Lisa are cooking up something for you to sit on and look out the window! Hope you get that camera working soon.

Friday, May 05, 2006 5:04:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

Awww...Thank you Ragus' Mom! You are very right :o].
Yep......I am creating a nice window bed for Coco! I think he will really like it!

Friday, May 05, 2006 4:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home