Coco the Maltepoo: Lisa!!!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Lisa!!!

Lisa.....

http://www.countryclipart.com/

I was browsing today for clipart to put up here on our Blog, and I came across this "COUNTRY CLIPART" website.

I thought of you!

THEN~I clicked the link and it is (as you can guess...) Country Clipart by LISA!

How ironic is that!!! This lady's site completely reminds me of you! You may just have to get some of her graphics...there are some freebies under this link: http://www.countryclipart.com/freebies.html

To my other bloggin' friends that know Lisa~That was pretty amazing, huh :)

5 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Hey...Thats preety neat..and So me! Thanks Leah..I will be right back I am going to check out this site...BRB.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 4:37:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

I knew you'd get a kick out of that! I hope you enjoy it. Another great one I found (which has a LOT more free ones) is:
http://www.countryheartdesigns.com/
I got my new I LOVE BLOGGING Graphic from her's! :)

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 4:41:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Fun..The things you find to add to yiur Blog can get addicting....K now i have to go check out this site now...lol is her name Leah??? LOL

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 4:58:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

I know! *SO* addicting! That would have been funny if her name was Leah :) Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 5:05:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Y'all are too funny...West Coast and East Coast girls!

Thursday, December 28, 2006 5:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home