Coco the Maltepoo: Chilly

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Chilly

They say with Christmas comes cold weather...But I thought over here, being known for being, well, "SUNNY" all the time...That it wouldn't get too cold. Boy was I wrong this time!

I woke up to ICE (yes, you heard me, ICE) on our grass and fallen leaves.
This was quite shocking. (Keep in mind we do NOT get snow/ice here). Coco stepped on the grass as he does each morning to do his pee-pee, and he looked very surprised to feel this coldness on his feet. I could see in his face he was "surprised" (if that is even possible for a dog to show this emotion?)

We BOTH quickly went back inside where the heat is on...........Brrrr!

Coco doing his pose :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Hey Coco and Leah,,,,send some of that cold my way...I have the air conditioner running this week. I can imagine what Coco thought if the grass was crunchy from being frozen. I'm glad you like seeing the gingerbread houses I'm putting up. I couldn't get close enough to them to get pictures of the insides but I did try to zoom in as much as I could. I wish I had taken more time and gotten more pictures of more of the houses. I hope one day to go stay there around this time and take my time looking at them.

Thursday, November 30, 2006 2:21:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Oh Sandy! His little face was SHOCKED! I grabbed him right away and took him off that grass. He hasn't ever experienced that feeling before!
I can't believe you have the A.C on this week! I think I would freeze, literally, If the air was on here! It will get cold soon enough Sandy...I promise :)
I really am enjoying the houses....thanks for postin them for us to see....:)

Thursday, November 30, 2006 5:07:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

He is so Handsome! He knows it too! funny you rae having freezing weather....we are having a record high today it was 61* it was so warm like a spring day. they call for snow this weekend though.....

Thursday, November 30, 2006 7:03:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Thanks Lisa! He does look like he "knows" it in this picture, doesn't he :)

61 is COLD for me!!!!!!! lol

Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Coco, did you warm up your paws yet? We had snow this past week and my paws nearly froze off! Keep warm!~

Tobes

Monday, December 04, 2006 6:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home