Coco the Maltepoo: Merry Christmas! and Happy Birthday!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Merry Christmas! and Happy Birthday!

I just love (LOVE) this picture of Coco with Santa and the tree. I took MANY pictures to get this one! This is as close to "perfect" as humanly possible. Coco is looking at the camera and Santa is sitting straight up! I finally got the camera to get rid of the darn flash. (Pretty much anyway). I love this picture!!!

Here is a closer look at Coco's little Santa Outfit! Total. Cuteness.

Sat. DECEMBER 2nd, 2006...NEWS!

Coco's 2nd Birthday was on Saturday!

I can't believe he is already two years old...It seems like just yesterday we brought him home as a tiny puppy. I took many pics of him enjoying his toys...I'll post them later! Lisa...now Willow and Coco are both 2 yrs old! I didn't realize they are so close in age.


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh i love love love that picture as well :) thats amazing :) you so have to print that one off and enlarge it for a nice frame & put it on the wall :) yay pretty coco, good boy :) and happy birthday sweetie :) glad you had a good one.
jodie

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 4:23:00 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I LOVE this picture too! I could never get my pugs to stand that still. Good boy, Coco!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 4:52:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Hey Jodie!!! Yeah!!! I really love this picture & I have already printed it out and it is on my desk...it's the most "professional" one I have ever been able to take. I dont know if I was more proud of myself for taking this pic...or for Coco being so good for the camera :)

Hey Leah!
Yeah...that is 3 loves! Woo Hoo...its a winner!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 5:38:00 PM  
Blogger Baily said...

Happy belated birthday Coco!
that is one great picture that your mommy took! i LOVE it!

nose licks
baily

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 7:29:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Leah, that is a great picture of Coco. You did a great job!! I am wondering if he wanted to grab that santa and take off with it?

Happy Birthday, Coco! You are a lucky little boy to get such a good home and mama.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Hey Baily & Sandy! Thanks for your sweet comments. I do love this picture! Coco sends nose licks back at ya guys for the Birthday Wishes! :)

Sandy ~ No...he didn't want the Santa...He was more interested in looking at my hand held in the air with the treat in it :) He did give him a good sniffing though!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Cute, cute, cute. He looks adorable! Funny how he is sitting so perfect!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 8:14:00 AM  
Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Opps....happy belated birthday!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 8:15:00 AM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Happy Birthday Big fella! I hope you got a bunch of Belly rubs and Treats!!!! ((HUGS)) and Lots of PUG LUVS!!!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 5:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Coco. I just read your blog and I think you are fabulous. Happy, happy birthday to you and a Merry Christmas to you and yours. You look super cute in your Santa outfit. Poodle mixes are the best. I have a Shih Poo and he is a cutie, just like Coco. From Louise and Sweets

Friday, December 08, 2006 5:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home