Coco the Maltepoo: Toys

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Toys


Here is a ~Sampling~ of Coco's toys. (Just a sampling because as you all know, there are a lot more for this little boy, LOL) Take note of how nice and clean they are and how plush they look. They look like the toys of a very spoiled little guy, don't they?


Now ~ Take a look at Coco's FAVORITE Toy of ALL. Take note of how dirty it looks, and how you can see where I have sewed it together. Also, take note of Coco's little nose in the picture. He couldn't part from it for me to even take a picture :-)


"Blue Man Sqeauker" is Coco's favorite toy in the world. It is the toy I got him when we first brought him home. So, it is the same age as Coco. I find it very precious/endearing that Coco loves it so much, despite how "Pathetic" it looks. Isn't that sweet? I don't dare wash it in the Washer, as I am affraid it will fall apart to the point where I can't fix it! I have sewed it back together many times, as I don't dare take Coco's "BABY" from him! And the whole time I am sewing it, he looks at me with those sweet little eyes as if to say, "Mommy, can I have my baby back now, pleeease?"
:-)

8 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Oh, that is so sweet. Blue man is special! I think the doggy babies like the toys the dirtier they are anyway. Sugar has one toy thing she brought with her from when we got her and it's pitiful brown thing but she still shakes it. Coco has a very plush collection of toys. It's an episode of "The Fabulous Life of Coco"

Sunday, October 22, 2006 6:39:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

I know, it really is such a sweet thing!
Sugar sounds adorable with her pathetic toy, too.
Coco actually tried to hump my leg with his Blue Man in his mouth.
I swear that thing goes everywhere with him! So cute :)

Sunday, October 22, 2006 6:54:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Willow has a favorite as well....hers is a Monkey Puppet, with only one arm! One Arm? how did that happen I wonder? the missing limb was just found under the sofa. I will have to sew it back on..so I think Mr. Monkey is scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning. his arm muscles are all exposed and falling out. Such a Gorey scene. LOL

I notice that clean toys are the ones that they don't like for some reason...they seem to always go to the same ones all the time..I wonder what they think when they are playing with their toys...

Sunday, October 22, 2006 7:05:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

LOL Lisa!
I have performed toy surgery on Blue Man quite a few times!
You can see all the stitch marks :)

You are so right!
They do go to the ones that are dirty, I have noticed that no matter what new toy I get for Coco, he will ALWAYS go back to the Blue guy and a few other of his favorites. He is faithful to his toys :o)

Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger Baily said...

awww that is too sweet!
you must love blue man really really much.
your mommy must be doing a great job keeping him alive. maybe she can rescue my snoopy for me? once upon a time he used to have 4 legs and a nose LOL!

nose licks
baily

P.S. my mommy knows a trick for making new or washed toys more attractive. she puts them in the dirty laundry basket for a day ;)

Monday, October 23, 2006 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

Hey Baily! :)
Thank you for noticing how hard I work at keeping Blue Man going! :)
Blue man is a cutie in his own way! LOL
I like your trick!

Monday, October 23, 2006 7:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ended up putting Bandit's favorite Mr. Bunny away shortly after Paisley arrived. It wasn't taking the abuse well and I wanted Bandit to always have it. We get it out on special occassions when Bandit is all curled up with me and Paisley isn't around at the moment and he loves it like it never left.

What we do for our precious pups!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 8:29:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

Aww Paula...that makes his toy very special !
That is a sweet idea...it makes the toy all the more special :)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home