Coco the Maltepoo: Goldfish

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Goldfish

Say Hello to 20+ new additions!

Just teasing...they've been around for awhile. But I've never mentioned them here so I thought it would be a nice idea to introduce you all to The ~Goldies~
They are Goldfish that live in our outdoor pond that feed on moss and seaweed (Although I give them fish food as well) but they'd much rather eat the Pond Plants. It is amazing how BIG they have gotten.

Sorry if this picture came out blurry...Blogger did a very weird thing when I uploaded this picture tonight, it made it very, very tiny so I had to drag it to make it larger. Not sure how it will look when I "Publish Post!"

Without further-A-do...meet the ~Goldies~

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

That is so neat. I guess you have a screen over it to keep the other animal from fishing for dinner? Do you have to add water to it very often?

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger Jo Jo said...

hello goldies, nice place ya got there :) we get crazy racoons stealing our goldies from the pond as well, now we're down to one :( great pic :)

Thursday, October 05, 2006 6:44:00 AM  
Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Are those fish....multiplying?

Thursday, October 05, 2006 7:13:00 AM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I used to have a Goldfish pond too...it got to be too mush with the care of the fish...each fall I would have to transport them into a tank for the winter. They got to be too big...it just so happened that they died off for what ever reason so I never put any back in. Besides we moved and moved into our new home...I would like ti have another one someday...but maybe just with out the Fish.... that way I can winterize it with out having to worry about the fish during the winter....
I am glad you shared that with us..I love to learn more things about you and Coco.....(( Hugs))

Thursday, October 05, 2006 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

Hey guys! Coco and I feel popular! Thanks for all the comments :)

Yes, the screen is too keep out animals from eating the Goldie babies. There was a FROG that would come and have a FEAST. It also keeps out the leaves!

Why yes, Punchbug...It seems They are multiplying!

Lisa I never thought about what you'd have to go thru w/ a pond being it gets so cold, FREEXING (litterally) by you. Not something we have to worry about here...I don't even know what 30* feels like...LOL
Glad you can comment :)

Hi Jodie :)
Thanks for stopping by,........those darn raccons :(

Thursday, October 05, 2006 6:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home