Coco the Maltepoo: Toes

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Toes

Here are my Toes with their new RINGS. I am in love with them! Got them at the Fair at the beach here. Zoom in to see them a bit clearer. The one on the left foot is Plain metal and on the right foot is Ocean Waves...

I have been wanting a new "set" of Rings since a few months back when both of mine broke off from too much wear I guess? I wear them everyday (never take them off, they are full wrap around like a Finger ring is) So it was hard to not have them for the past few months! The fair opened back up a few weeks ago...So I was there to get new ones! It's the only place around here that as the full ones like this.

At *Target* they have the open ones that you can clip on...But those are not for me. I like the Real thing!

If you have any RINGS on your toes...Post a picture! (Bloggin' idea)

I am so OVER the Bloggin' Blues and I have LOTS to post this week. Get Ready! I believe it truly was a Funk (got word Lisa.) That explains it. And like Sandy said~It has passed!

7 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Look at them toes! Flashy toe rings you got going on! Look alot like mine!I have one ring on my left foot and two on my right....gotta have that Bling Bling! I will post my toes maybe tomorrow...I posted enoght for today! yikes!!!!

Thursday, August 24, 2006 7:54:00 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Nice spelling I have! I need to check for typos before I comment!!LOL

Thursday, August 24, 2006 7:55:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Thanks! I considered getting 2 on one foot but it didn't look right for some reason.Dont worry about the typos - You have seen my comments when that happens to me!! It is almost embarrassing..I have had to re-write the whole thing so it actually MAKES SENSE! \

Thursday, August 24, 2006 8:51:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Your toes look so long and your paint job is so nice...nice rings. YOu and Lisa are going to make me have to go get a pedicure soon. I don't have any rings for my toes to show. Glad the blogging blues are past.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 9:51:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Thank you, Sandy!!! How's this...

Sandy...go...go...go...go...go...Get yourself a Pedi !!!!!!! ;-)

Thursday, August 24, 2006 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Leah, were you a cheerleader at one time? I will do that sometime soon and I will post a picture!

Friday, August 25, 2006 4:09:00 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

Haha! Nope, but that sure sounded like a Cheer didnt it!

Friday, August 25, 2006 10:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home