Coco the Maltepoo: MeMe

Monday, February 26, 2007

MeMe

I just had to do this one off Sandy's site!

MY ME~ME

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? no
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Not sure?
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? People always say I have nice writting...so, Yes?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Coco is my little boy
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Ah...YEAH! :)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cherrioes, Plain Cherrios w/ milk
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? yes, but I don't wear tennies often
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? it depends GREATLY on the situation
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Strawberry
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? what they are wearing (how bad does that sound?) It's first impressions....then personality
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I don't know
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? :( Grandparents
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am wearing a black jogging suit & black ballet flats
20 WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? pasta w/ meat sauce
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the sound of my laptop.....it sounds like a heater!
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? sunny yellow
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? I LOVE the smell of RAIN....and also clothes fresh out of the dryer
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? friend
25.PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? SANDY! :) I stole it off her site
26. HAIR COLOR? dirty blonde
27. EYE COLOUR blue
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
29. FAVORITE FOOD? I am currently OBSESSED w/ Panda Express chinese food...
30.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings!
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Devil Wears Prada (after reading the novel) I love comparing the movie to the book..
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black
33. SUMMER OR WINTER? neither...spring. But I also like cozy winter days inside.
34. HUGS OR Kisses? Hugs
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Dreyer's strawberry Ice Cream
36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Lisa??
37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure...
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? just finished the Devil Wears Prada...
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? don't have a mouse pad (lap top)
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST? The Oscars (and the news this morning)
41. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? I love to hear Coco bark. It makes me happy to hear him bark when he is playing.
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beattles
43. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? New York
44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENTS? Singing while taking a shower
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? CA
46. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? EVERYone of our blog buds!

7 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Wow you surprised me! I never would of thought you liked ICE CREAM! I remember you mentioned you liked Strawberry drinks back awhile ago....I think it was the Starbucks drinks in the cute little glass jar?
I love learning new things about my Blogging friends...I did one too...

Monday, February 26, 2007 7:57:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I loved reading your answers! Plain cherrios???? You and lisa are "strange" about the sweets. Ice cream is my least favorite sweet, but I still like it enough to eat it!

Singing in the shower, I do that too! If I go see an opera, I really have to belt out my soprano talent in the shower!!!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 12:44:00 AM  
Blogger Magnolia Sun said...

I read Devil Wears Prada but have not seen movie yet, how does it compare? I like plain cherrios too.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 6:32:00 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

How do you feel about the book compared to the movie?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 5:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
I know Lisa....I don't like sweets much, but I love Strawberry ice cream...funny, isn't it! I LOVE the StarBucks S.B drink .... addicting!

Oh yes Sandy... PLAIN cherrios... every morning.... I'm a nerd :o)
*Woot* Woot* MS! Woo hoo for Plain cherrios!

MS and Leah...
I liked the book more....the movie didn't "touch" on as many topics as the book did....it was funny to see a few different things happen in the book that didn't occur in the movie. I love reading a novel and then watching the movie! Then, comparing the 2 in my mind.

Leah

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 6:34:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

test

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 6:38:00 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

YES!!!!!

I can *Finally* sign in again.... I switched to the "new" Google blogger last night and really...it's just a pain! But I figured it out... THANK GOD!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 6:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home